Check out Evis, the newly improved design of the marvel mini. Click here to see
Note: Marvel Mini is being discontinued by the manufacturer Ageless Beauty.
Product Description and Benefits: The Ageless Beauty Marvel-Mini Rejuvenating Facial Light Therapy-BLUE is a natural solution for acne. It has purifying and antibacterial properties to improve acne-prone skin. Acne causing bacter, P. acnes (short for Propionibacterium Acnes) absorbs the blue light which causes free radical damage in the bacteria to destroy them and leave you with clear beautiful skin.
At puberty, oil glands in the skin start to produce sebum, which is an oily material that lubricates the skin. Propionibacterium acnes lives on the sebum and as it multiples, a pimple is formed. If the oil glands become plugged by sebum, white and blackheads are formed. Studies have shown that visible light has been helpful in treating acne. Used twice a week, the Ageless Beauty Marvel-Mini - Acne – Blue has shown to reduce the number of acne lesions by 64%. Daily use shows greater results.
LED Light Therapy is a safe, non-invasive method to use at home that is similar to the light-therapy treatments available in medical spas. It does not emit any ultraviolet rays or cause dryness or discomfort. It stimulates the natural healing process of the skin cells to deliver similar results of a facelift.
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. LED’s are small bulbs that give light at different wavelengths. Light from an LED can cause the body to transform light into cell energy without thermal injury to the tissue. The different colors in the light spectrum target interact with the epidermis to address specific skin conditions. LED therapy is completely safe. The energy levels are well below OSHA and ANSI/IES standards. Treatments are completely painless and many patients have found them to soothing. Light therapy can be used with other topical treatments including Microdermabrasion.
What People Are Saying:
“I regularly break out hormonally and this month it was especially bad, lots of bumps, hard raised ones. I used the blue light twice but after two uses, the bumps are completely flat. I personally recommend it to anyone suffering from unwanted acne.”
“Acne has been a major problem in my skin that affected my confidence level. For the first time in my life, after trying so many over-the-counter remedies, I finally found a truly effective solution. I can’t believe the difference blue Marvel-Mini has made in my complexion.”
Instructions for Use:
For the best results, use the blue light for a minimum of 15 minutes every day for 4 weeks. The American Academy of Dermatology found that exposure to blue light for 15 minutes twice a week for 4 weeks has caused a 60% reduction in acne in 80% of patients.
1. Cleanse and dry your face.
2. Connect the AC adaptor to the bottom of the device and plug it into a wall socket.
3. Remove the black goggle and begin phase 1 of the treatment using the pulsating light. Press the P button on the handset to switch to the pulsating light feature. Place the light panel directly on your skin.
4. Start the treatment at the base of the neck moving the handset slowly in upward circular movements. Use in the neck area for 3 minutes, the cheek area for 3 minutes, and the forehead area for 3 minutes.
5. Begin phase 2 of the treatment by pressing the C button on the handset. Divide your face into five areas-the right side of your neck, the right side of your cheek, your forehead, the left side of your cheek, and the left side of your neck. Move in upward circular motions in each section of your face/neck for 3 minutes in each section.
6. The handset will automatically turn off after 24 minutes of use.
7. Finish the treatment with appropriate oil free lotion or serum then apply sunscreen.
8. Wipe the light panel with alcohol after each treatment. Do not run the device in water.